Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates...

Sorry for the long break between posts... Here's a quick list of what's happening on my end:

1. Rehearsing with my band Har Ik Zehr, and preparing for our 1st recording session on December 20th at Mother West Studios in NYC. We are working on our 1st full length album.

2. Waiting for Clint Searcy of Searcy String Works to put the finishing touches on a custom pickup for my next custom bass to be built by Matt Schmill of FBB Custom Bass Works.

3. Still waiting for my Delano SBC-6 pickups from Fearless Guitars for my main 6 string bass... I ordered them on Sept 11th of this year...

4. Doing some home improvement...

5. Having an itch to build stuff: speaker cabinet, bench, electric upright bass, anything I can dream up... Next stop, Amazon.com for some power tools...

6. Dealing with my injured back... It is slowly getting better...

Stay tuned for more posts...

No comments: