Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Post-Thanksgiving

Funny thing I noticed last night... Just outside of the subway stop near my apt, I noticed that there are Christmas trees for sale already... Even just before Thanksgiving, I noticed that their stands were already set up, just waiting for the trees to arrive... There was some dude manning the stands, and freezing his *ss off... I guess you need to have a constant watch over your stuff here in NYC, or else someone will make off with it...

Anyways, I hope you are all still enjoying your leftovers... Dinner went off without a hitch, and the Turchicken that I attempted came out preety good along with the turky leg/wings confit, and fresh bread... I will start posting my bread experiments shortly... On a related note, I am on my 5th day of turkey, and variations on my Thanksgiving dinner... I have done about 5 loads of dishes in my dishwasher... There is 1 more load I think... I'll be very happy when my fridge is clear of all the leftovers, and my kitchen.

Finally, I have successfully resisted the "Black Friday" shopping frenzy... Actually, didn't do any shopping, so that means more money that I didn't spend... Yay...

Well, signing off for now... More updates soon...

No comments: