Monday, October 20, 2008

JustStrings.com

This is my favorite place to buy bass and guitar strings... Since I don't play in standard electric bass tuning, I need to buy individual strings because they don't exist in pre-packaged sets...

They have strings for just about any stringed instrument imaginable...

Anyways, I bought some strings a few weeks ago, and needed to make a return because the strings I chose were too heavy for my tuning... I called them up and they said to just send back the unopened strings that you don't want along with a note that describes why you are returning then, and then original invoice... That's it. When they receive the strings back, they will credit the credit card you made the purchase with, minus the shipping... So simple, no RA authorization # needed either...

JustStrings.com rocks!

No comments: